Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Carrousel attraction, October 7, 2003, 3:11 p.m.
Donald Duck Carrousel
June 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Donald Duck and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and thrills people of all ages
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Pregnant vehicles won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.