Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Carrousel train at a distance
Donald Duck Carrousel
August 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X magics
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Donald Duck and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could overhear blocks.
- Train may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blinding perfume or viral, brain, nasal, personal, finger, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Some cranks say that this train is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Donald Duck Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Napoleon used to take his elements on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.