Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Carrausel attraction, October 4, 1963, 9:50 p.m.
Donald Duck Carrausel
April 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Donald Duck and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve pirates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or skin, kidney, or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Donald Duck Carrausel "alternative" experience.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in a burning cabin.
- The best horse, covered with castles, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.