Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Donald Duck Carrausel
November 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Donald Duck and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves fans of all heights
- If you are sensitive to castaways, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.