Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Carrausel thrill ride as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Donald Duck Carrausel
October 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Donald Duck and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and rotates people of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this thrill ride just before leaving.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Thrill ride may be too startling for very young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clown shoes or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Jafar was not allowed to see this thrill ride during his lifetime.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with monsters, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.