Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Donald Duck Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
Donald Duck Carrausel
November 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Donald Duck and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes riders of all temperments
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The newsie was voiced by Marlin.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with crews, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.