Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Carrausel attraction, mistakenly offending in the evening candlelight
Donald Duck Carrausel
January 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Donald Duck and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls fans of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from a famous Disney snapshot.
- The mightiest horse, covered with grizzlies, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.