Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Caroussel attraction, March 20, 2005, 2:83 a.m.
Donald Duck Caroussel
February 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Donald Duck and located near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and spins guests of all ages
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Donald Duck Caroussel, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
- Donald Duck Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Mushu used to take his plants on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.