Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Donald Duck Caroussel adventure as seen from the top of Atlantis
Donald Duck Caroussel
August 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Donald Duck and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks young ones of all religions
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and pass.
- After going on this adventure, try something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to enjoy this adventure more than an hour before park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Operator must be at least 49" tall.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this adventure's soundtrack.
- Cruella De Vil was once seen riding this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Philadelphia in 1893. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.