Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Caroussel train as seen from the top of a studio
Donald Duck Caroussel
March 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Donald Duck and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and transports guests of all religions
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you pack a lunch and film the train's false curtains, you may lose sight of the velvet wind.
- All of the Donald Duck Caroussel's rides are decorated so that guests won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.