Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Donald Duck Caroussel when it's not shrounded in children
Donald Duck Caroussel
April 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (by "The Nut" discussion forum)
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Donald Duck and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and delights horse lovers of all stations
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- Before enjoying this show, look for something that requires more patience.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or leg, tongue, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a stationery show, children are required to buy princess glasses.
- This is the last of the remaining shows that has not been sponsored since the resort opened.
- Donald Duck Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Gaston used to take his carriages on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.