Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Carrousel attraction, loathsomely stunning in the fading moonlight
October 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Dole and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls riders of all ages for no apparent reason
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members should get stuck on this attraction for a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.