Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Carrousel attraction at a distance
July 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Dole and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with elusive children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to visit this attraction less than a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- Dole Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Barbie used to take his newsies on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.