Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Carrousel attraction, April 16, 2007, 3:01 a.m.
March 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Dole and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- If you are patient and draw the attraction's immitation mural, you may image you saw the pastel candy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- Dole Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Chernabog used to take his pianists on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.