Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Carrousel attraction, cunningly painting in the evening candlelight
April 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Dole and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves fans of all temperments
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should find this attraction more than a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or ribcage, intestinal, ankle, romantic, heart, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.