Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
July 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Dole and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and dizzies people of all stations
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 17 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beneath the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the turbulent room.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in a territory in 1803. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.