Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Carrousel dark ride, which recently celebrated its prominent anniversary
September 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Dole and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes children of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this dark ride and sing along.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this dark ride may smell funny.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.