Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Carrausel attraction during repairs
Doc Hudson Carrausel
March 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Doc Hudson and located next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes people of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- After talking this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable headgear, punk haircuts, or hair, neck, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from July 31 until something like February 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.