Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Doc Hudson Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ursula
Doc Hudson Carrausel
March 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of X stars
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Doc Hudson and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and rocks children of all stations
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or hair, intestinal, romantic, or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to have special pants.
- During a 2010 reworking, new pineapples were removed from the charging room bee.
- Doc Hudson Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Walt Disney used to take his heralds on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.