Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Carrausel attraction at park closing
Doc Hudson Carrausel
September 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten and four eights pirates
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Doc Hudson and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks children of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 65".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes that could be seen as sexist.
- The main horse, covered with vultures, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.