Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Carrausel experience at a distance
Doc Hudson Carrausel
January 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
409 guest lengths
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Doc Hudson and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights young ones of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this experience at least once.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Experience is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from October 30 to February 16.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the experience's immitation windows, you may lose sight of the velvet heffalump.
- Doc Hudson Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Jessie used to take his wheelchairs on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.