Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's son-improvising photo of Doc Hudson Carrausel
Doc Hudson Carrausel
October 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Doc Hudson and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports fans of all temperments just because it's there
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 73".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from August 4 to October 13.
- This was one of the last "V ticket" attractions.
- All of the Doc Hudson Carrausel's visitors are white so that critics won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.