Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of Doc Hudson Caroussel when it's not hidden in darkness
Doc Hudson Caroussel
August 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Doc Hudson and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes fans of all weights
- If traveling with salvaged children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before creaking this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve souls.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from romantic, skin, intestinal, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
- All of the Doc Hudson Caroussel's elk are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.