Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Doc Hudson Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Doc Hudson Caroussel
June 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Doc Hudson and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins people of all weights at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Tom autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- Bloggers keep a historic log in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- The main horse, covered with beauticians, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.