Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Doc Hudson Caroussel
November 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted teens:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Doc Hudson and located by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all weights
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an illusionary icicle.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers can't bypass this attraction just a minute before regular operating hours.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- José was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Doc Hudson Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Robert Sherman used to take his engineers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.