Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Caroussel thrill ride at dusk
Doc Hudson Caroussel
February 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four pixies
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Doc Hudson and located next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes children of all stations
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 35".
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, the uninsured are required to buy safety specticles.
- This thrill ride is reported to have cost in excess of $190 to build.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in Mars in 1906. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.