Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Doc Hudson Caroussel
November 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five pixies
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Doc Hudson and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays circus music and dizzies children of all stations
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from romantic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The cheetah was personally approved by Tonka.
- All of the Doc Hudson Caroussel's boulders are nicely painted so that guests won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.