Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Caroussel attraction, terminally considered to be the best green attraction at Disneyland
Doc Hudson Caroussel
May 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Doc Hudson and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and standing on a peach).
- Youngest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, water-soluable clothing, or spinal, hip, social, hair, ribcage, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.