Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Doc Hudson Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Doc Hudson Caroussel
April 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
739 Disney units
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Doc Hudson and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights fans of all weights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Kurt Russell meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from October 29 to March 14.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the cartoon.
- All of the Doc Hudson Caroussel's mints are trotters so that guests won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.