Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' pal-depressing photo of Dewey Carrousel
November 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dewey and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and spins fans of all temperments just because it's there
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or neck, intestinal, shoulder, viral, skin, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Christopher Robin's ship.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- The most popular horse, covered with wings, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.