Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
January 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Dewey and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits) at no additional cost
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to find this attraction half an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.