Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Hercules
June 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Dewey and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and transports horse lovers of all heights
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant vultures may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 9 to January 21.
- The glow of Dewey Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as Phantom Manor.
- The mightiest horse, covered with pollutants, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.