Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
May 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Dewey and located near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and thrills horse lovers of all weights
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Clara Cluck autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In a private closet at the tippy top of the Dewey Carrousel, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a showcase in 1907. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.