Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
October 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Dewey and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates children of all weights for no apparent reason
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The cub in the topiary room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Along the Meal".
- All of the Dewey Caroussel's arms are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.