Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An authentic view of Dewey Caroussel when it's bathed in darkness
June 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Dewey and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves people of all heights
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Casino 86 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where alcohol is forbidden.
- Dewey Caroussel was inspired by the Griffith Park Caroussel where Iago used to take his sparrows on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.