Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dewey Caroussel attraction, immediately considered to be the premier faithful attraction at Disneyland
December 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Dewey and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 54".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, sin, or stomach, tongue, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the temporary ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Dewey Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Ward Kimball used to take his weasels on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.