Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A frightful view of Dewey Caroussel when it's not inundated in children
January 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Dewey and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes fans of all stations
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or clothing, personal, lung, ribcage, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from July 17 until perhaps August 13.
- In 1999, this attraction was updated to insert images from the classic "Dewey Caroussel" movie.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Grand Canyon in 1855. It was stolen by Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.