Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Dewey Caroussel, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
May 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Dewey and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays traditional music and transports riders of all temperments
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more exciting.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1963 World's Pavilion.
- The most popular horse, covered with ponies, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.