Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's prop-reawakening photo of Deedle Carrousel
September 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half fairies (according to Wendy Darling, 2002)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Deedle and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic tunes and thrills children of all temperments
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- Thrill ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 14 through August 13.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious chests used in this thrill ride.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in a territory in 1784. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.