Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Deedle Carrousel ride at park opening
June 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Deedle and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional songs and delights riders of all heights
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and being carried).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- The sculpture was designed by Hercules.
- Deedle Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Baby Herman used to take his rides on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.