Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Deedle Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the yard
November 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Deedle and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills guests of all ages
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $307 to construct.
- All of the Deedle Carrousel's dogs are nicely painted so that critics won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.