Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's machine-leaving photo of Deedle Carrausel
December 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Deedle and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and twirls riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits) much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no broomsticks used in this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Netherlands in 1852. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.