Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle Carrausel show at night
June 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Deedle and located near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and transports toddlers of all stations
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to queue for this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from clothing or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you studiously observe the show's immitation windows, you may image you saw the crisp topiary.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a volcano in 1855. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.