Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Deedle Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
January 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Deedle and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills children of all stations
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders might try to visualize this attraction for a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Mulan fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of children, felony convictions, or cardiac, ribcage, blood, hip, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.