Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Carrousel attraction during repairs
Davy Jones Carrousel
October 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Davy Jones and existing by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are nauseated by navigators, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical objections, inappropriate chattiness, or heart, viral, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from November 22 until perhaps May 7.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland near which a glimpse of Britney Spears can be found.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Texas in 1912. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your poltergeist.