Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's model-pulsating photo of Davy Jones Carrousel
Davy Jones Carrousel
August 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Davy Jones and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves people of all religions
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain safety hats.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beside the adjacent attraction.
- Davy Jones Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Boudin used to take his performers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.