Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Davy Jones Carrousel
September 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Davy Jones and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes guests of all religions
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1976 refurbishment, new legends were reworked in the splashing room area.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in an estate in 1776. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.