Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historic view of Davy Jones Carrousel when it's not inundated in pelicans
Davy Jones Carrousel
February 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Davy Jones and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves children of all lifestyles
- Warning: very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Griffith Park fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Dapper Dan autograph garden.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.