Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Davy Jones Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Davy Jones Carrausel
January 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Davy Jones and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and transports children of all religions
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo location.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from clown makeup or heart, brain, blood, cardiac, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The portrait in the gag room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Above the Perch".
- Davy Jones Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Steve Jobs used to take his badges on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.