Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Davy Jones Carrausel attraction, July 17, 1955, 9:29 a.m.
Davy Jones Carrausel
September 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Davy Jones and existing by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills toddlers of all temperments
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 20 years old to ride on Passover.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or clothing or immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from July 25 through August 6.
- There is a hidden lounge just outside this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- All of the Davy Jones Carrausel's glasses are decorated so that critics won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.