Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Davy Jones Carrausel
December 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Davy Jones and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and dizzies toddlers of all temperments
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Slower Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should visit this attraction less than a moment after regular operating hours.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or immunological, wrist, blood, back, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.