Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Davy Jones Carrausel when it's covered in fog
Davy Jones Carrausel
August 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Davy Jones and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays recorded music and dizzies children of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Wendy Darling was once documented vacuuming this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with sheep, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.