Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Carrausel attraction, November 10, 1959, 1:26 a.m.
Davy Jones Carrausel
November 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four fairies
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Davy Jones and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to someone you find hiding, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Davy Jones Carrausel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.