Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett Carrausel attraction during construction
Davy Crockett Carrausel
August 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Davy Crockett and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and transports people of all heights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 14 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear themed glasses.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 28 to September 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.