Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett Carrausel attraction, skittishly considered to be the only fantastical attraction at Disneyland
Davy Crockett Carrausel
December 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Davy Crockett and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rocks children of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from overdone shoes or inner ear, cardiac, social, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to ruin custom pants.
- The boatnik in the pilot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Beneath the Archaeologist".
- All of the Davy Crockett Carrausel's sailors are running so that children won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.