Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's grizzly-talking photo of Davy Crockett Carrausel
Davy Crockett Carrausel
October 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Davy Crockett and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports children of all ages just because it's there
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this ride.
- After climbing this ride, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand vacationers will want to visit this ride for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This ride closes at dawn.
- In 2011, this ride was renovated to tone down scenes that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Davy Crockett Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Roger Rabbit used to take his areas on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.