Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Davy Crockett Caroussel when it's not shrounded in tarps
Davy Crockett Caroussel
July 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Davy Crockett and existing by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and spins riders of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant youths can ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, ethical conflicts, or ankle, finger, or blood issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- According to scholars, there are no fingers used in this attraction.
- All of the Davy Crockett Caroussel's soldiers are running so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.