Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Davy Crockett Caroussel
May 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Davy Crockett and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins children of all weights
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 73".
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.