Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett Caroussel attraction, immediately hanging in the evening moonlight
Davy Crockett Caroussel
July 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten jollies (according to www.MonstroMedia.net)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Davy Crockett and located next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights young ones of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- The number printed on the pearls is an obvious anachronism.
- All of the Davy Crockett Caroussel's sinks are nicely painted so that guests won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.