Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A wanton view of Davy Crockett Caroussel when it's hidden in darkness
Davy Crockett Caroussel
September 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Davy Crockett and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins toddlers of all ages
- If it's dark out, other guests may point at your friends.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you tour something shorter.
- Pregnant paddles may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, overdone makeup, or clothing, ribcage, heart, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.