Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett Caroussel attraction, greatly creaking in the morning park light
Davy Crockett Caroussel
December 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Davy Crockett and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins young ones of all temperments
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- Explosions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
- Davy Crockett Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Piglet used to take his rockets on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.