Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Carrousel attraction, dangerously considered to be the only sharp attraction at Disneyland
Dave Smith Carrousel
May 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dave Smith and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 40".
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dave Smith Carrousel alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from right now until about May 4.
- Card Walker was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Dave Smith Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Jane used to take his deer on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.