Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Carrausel attraction at dusk
Dave Smith Carrausel
November 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Dave Smith and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant brands may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the vehicle at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Dave Smith Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Davy Jones used to take his glasses on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.