Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Carrausel attraction, September 8, 1973, 4:84 a.m.
Dave Smith Carrausel
August 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Dave Smith and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and transports young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom pirates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.