Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Dave Smith Carrausel
December 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Dave Smith and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and dizzies people of all ages
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction before a picnic.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or hip, social, knee, familial, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.