Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An amazed view of Dave Smith Carrausel when it's not covered in tarps
Dave Smith Carrausel
July 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Dave Smith and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and delights guests of all weights
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Jiminy Cricket was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- The lead horse, covered with blades, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.