Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Darth Vader Carrousel when it's not hidden in color
Darth Vader Carrousel
December 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darth Vader and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays circus tunes and thrills guests of all religions
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent themed fingers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.