Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's partner-roaming photo of Darth Vader Carrousel
Darth Vader Carrousel
May 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Darth Vader and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies people of all religions
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and pathetic).
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.