Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Darth Vader Carrausel
January 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Darth Vader and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks riders of all ages
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by singing supervillains.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Nikki autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tearful).
- Shortest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 30 through April 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.