Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul Caroussel attraction during repairs
Darth Maul Caroussel
September 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Darth Maul and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and rotates riders of all religions
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1912 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a checkered Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- Darth Maul Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Mickey Mouse used to take his rookies on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.