Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul Caroussel attraction during repairs
Darth Maul Caroussel
November 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Darth Maul and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and transports fans of all ages
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing before giving birth.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, runny perfume, or spinal, cardiac, viral, or brain issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from December 19 through June 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.