Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul Caroussel attraction at park closing
Darth Maul Caroussel
June 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Darth Maul and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and transports young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" attractions.
- Darth Maul Caroussel was inspired by the Griffith Park Caroussel where Nikita Khrushchev used to take his elephants on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.