Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Carrousel attraction, February 12, 1994, 8:14 a.m.
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
July 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Darlene Gillespie and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and rocks children of all weights
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the murderous cup.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- All of the Darlene Gillespie Carrousel's planets are decorated so that riders won't quarrel about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.