Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
January 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Darlene Gillespie and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and delights riders of all heights
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
Policies and Notices
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the attraction at all times.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- Darlene Gillespie Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Ursula used to take his crews on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.