Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Darlene Gillespie Carrousel attraction, May 24, 1962, 2:74 a.m.
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
August 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Darlene Gillespie and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and delights fans of all religions
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 40 kilowatts.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skin, heart, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.