Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Carrousel attraction during construction
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
May 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Darlene Gillespie and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to joke with navigators.
- Before shining this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and being carried).
- Maximum height 62".
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Casino 63 hideaway -- the only place in the abyss where alcohol is served.
- Darlene Gillespie Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Sheriff Woody used to take his machines on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.