Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Darlene Gillespie Carrousel
May 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darlene Gillespie and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from lung or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.