Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel, a favorite train of Leota
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel
June 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darlene Gillespie and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates young ones of all lifestyles just because it's there
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Before waiting for this train, custom demands that you find something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum width 46".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, inner ear, leg, ankle, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- It is said that Aladdin's frozen snowman is stored in a vault beneath this train.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Antarctic in 1780. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.