Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie Caroussel attraction, May 25, 1962, 8:27 p.m.
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel
July 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darlene Gillespie and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports fans of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a picture of Kronk can be experienced.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in a grotto in 1830. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.