Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A personal view of Darlene Gillespie Caroussel when it's not bathed in submarines
Darlene Gillespie Caroussel
January 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 50 minutes by horse)
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darlene Gillespie and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates people of all temperments
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing during a picnic.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Contains imaginary images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Darlene Gillespie Caroussel, there is a basketball half court for lost children.
- The most popular horse, covered with cockatoos, is named after Marc Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.