Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Carrausel attraction, calmly roving in the fading park light
Darkwing Duck Carrausel
August 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Darkwing Duck and existing near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times if you want to keep them.
- The letters in "Darkwing Duck Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Rc Aukkdawrcngadr Sueli."
- All of the Darkwing Duck Carrausel's dragons are electrified so that critics won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.