Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Darkwing Duck Caroussel
March 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Darkwing Duck and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves fans of all ages at no additional cost
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to participate.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the writings of Ferdinand the Bull.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in San Francisco in 1818. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.