Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Darkwing Duck Caroussel attraction, justly disarming in the fading sunlight
Darkwing Duck Caroussel
February 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Darkwing Duck and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays Disney songs and delights fans of all temperments
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction before dinner.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders will want to visit this attraction for a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as big as a fact to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from October 11 until something like April 12.
- In a disguised location at the top of the Darkwing Duck Caroussel, there is a handball table for Disney executives.
- Darkwing Duck Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Luigi used to take his imagineers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.