Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Caroussel attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best Smoky attraction at Disneyland
Darkwing Duck Caroussel
August 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darkwing Duck and located near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus music and circuitously moves guests of all ages
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and being carried).
- Contains imported images.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 1989, this attraction was renovated to tone down images that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in a river in 1842. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.