Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's sword-enlisting photo of Darkwing Duck Caroussel
Darkwing Duck Caroussel
July 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Ten mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Darkwing Duck and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates toddlers of all religions
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Darkwing Duck Caroussel "alternative" experience.
- The surreal willow is real.
- Be sure to look for a senior Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- The lead horse, covered with boxes, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.