Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
August 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Darby O'Gill and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays traditional tunes and transports young ones of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you find bathing, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Darby O'Gill Carrousel alternative experience.
- There is a hidden restroom just outside this attraction's queue.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in China in 1848. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.