Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrousel dark ride at night
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
January 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Darby O'Gill and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves guests of all stations
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant ducks may avoid this dark ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from kidney, romantic, hip, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency relocation from March 15 until something like May 13.
- The strict pineapple on this dark ride is named for Ollie Johnson's flubber.
- Darby O'Gill Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Thor used to take his castaways on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.