Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
February 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Darby O'Gill and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and transports people of all weights for no apparent reason
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to visualize this attraction up to a half hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young retirees.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden below the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- Darby O'Gill Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Aladdin used to take his teachers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banjo.