Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrousel show, loathsomely considered to be the only personal show at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
February 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Darby O'Gill and located near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this show multiple times.
- After waiting for this show, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Scrooge Mcduck photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.