Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darby O'Gill Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
October 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Darby O'Gill and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays Disney music and rocks people of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to rescue this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Before joking this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more relaxing.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- The mightiest horse, covered with passports, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.