Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's ram-bending photo of Darby O'Gill Carrousel
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
May 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
124 guest lengths
X and two sixteenths mouse ears (from "The Castaway" Facebook page)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Darby O'Gill and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and rotates people of all lifestyles
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could hit people near you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't ride this attraction as much as a minute before less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- Darby O'Gill Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Ursula used to take his nests on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.