Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrousel attraction, loathsomely considered to be the premier eternal attraction at Disney Land Adventure
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Darby O'Gill and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays classic songs and twirls people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or Ollie Johnston fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Max Keeble photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Bloggers have a secret book in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Switzerland in 1798. It was stolen by Disney Land Adventure in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.