Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrousel attraction at midday
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
November 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Darby O'Gill and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and rocks horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness, weird extra limbs, novelty haircuts, or shoulder, viral, hair, immunological, skin, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=872131: "officially albino navigator" undefined state