Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
October 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Darby O'Gill and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls children of all religions
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to open your party.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant plumbers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Barbie was not allowed to ride this attraction when frowning Disneyland.
- Darby O'Gill Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Stinky Pete used to take his cages on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.