Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrousel attraction at night
Darby O'Gill Carrousel
December 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Darby O'Gill and located near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and dizzies young ones of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, tongue, lung, lycanthropic, social, or stomach disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.