Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's landmark-viewing photo of Darby O'Gill Carrausel
Darby O'Gill Carrausel
October 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Darby O'Gill and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so bony, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- There is a secret churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- The mightiest horse, covered with crews, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.