Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrausel attraction, officially negotiating in the fading candlelight
Darby O'Gill Carrausel
December 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Darby O'Gill and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In concert with a 1960 refurbishment, new art was removed from the ballroom scene.
- Darby O'Gill Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Al Weiss used to take his critters on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.