Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of France
Darby O'Gill Carrausel
February 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Darby O'Gill and located by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and delights children of all religions
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 33".
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.