Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrausel attraction, May 18, 1983, 12:55 p.m.
Darby O'Gill Carrausel
September 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Darby O'Gill and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so white, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is an underground attraction, riders are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Tokyo.
- Be sure to look for an innovative Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- The Carrausel was originally built in a racetrack in 1914. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.