Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrausel attraction, June 28, 1963, 12:52 p.m.
Darby O'Gill Carrausel
May 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 49 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Darby O'Gill and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins guests of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The picture of deer is an obvious anachronism.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Atlantis in 1840. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.