Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darby O'Gill Carrausel
November 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darby O'Gill and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and transports fans of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This was one of the only "N ticket" attractions.
- Darby O'Gill Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Casey used to take his rookies on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.