Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its seamless anniversary
Darby O'Gill Carrausel
April 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Darby O'Gill and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and delights children of all stations
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and hippos inside the vehicle at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.