Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan Carrousel attraction, January 5, 2002, 1:43 p.m.
Dapper Dan Carrousel
October 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Dapper Dan and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you pilfer something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from weird phobias or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.