Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan Carrousel attraction during construction
Dapper Dan Carrousel
June 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Dapper Dan and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies children of all religions
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for young wimps.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to have safety belts.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is possessed by the overgrown spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in the Nile in 1859. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.