Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Dapper Dan Carrousel
December 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Dapper Dan and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills riders of all ages
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Dapper Dan Carrousel barely sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the climatic scene.
- Dapper Dan Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Columbia used to take his hearts on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.