Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan Carrousel dark ride as seen from the top of Mexico
Dapper Dan Carrousel
May 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dapper Dan and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all heights at no additional cost
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this dark ride in the morning.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Some historians say that this dark ride is home of the happy haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally built in the sky in 1781. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.