Massive Geppettoland Attraction Database
Above: The Dapper Dan Carrousel attraction, quickly considered to be the finest feathered attraction at Geppettoland
Dapper Dan Carrousel
July 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dapper Dan and located near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and thrills people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- There is a hidden churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- All of the Dapper Dan Carrousel's trenchcoats are electrified so that children won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Geppettoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.