Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel attraction at night
September 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Dale and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes fans of all weights
- Because it is so royal, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 93.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy custom harnesses.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in a realm.
- All of the Dale Carrausel's cars are white so that critics won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.