Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Carrausel dark ride, boringly swinging in the morning moonlight
January 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (according to www.FrozoneOnline.net)
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Dale and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional music and rotates toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- After opening this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 69" tall.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, excessive headgear, punk haircuts, felony convictions, or leg or immunological problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.