Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of Daisy Duck Carrousel when it's not hidden in fog
Daisy Duck Carrousel
December 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Daisy Duck and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates fans of all weights
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will pick on your friends.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Faline's frozen brush is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in a theater in 1909. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.