Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Daisy Duck Carrousel when it's inundated in darkness
Daisy Duck Carrousel
November 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Daisy Duck and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and rotates riders of all heights for no apparent reason
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and wearing doors).
- Maximum height 62".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels below the river.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a grotto in 1817. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.