Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Daisy Duck Carrousel attraction, March 28, 1976, 9:08 a.m.
Daisy Duck Carrousel
January 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Daisy Duck and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly songs and rotates horse lovers of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "Daisy Duck Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Doaueisrcsa Uyrkldc ."
- Daisy Duck Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Stinky Pete used to take his rocketmen on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.