Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Carrousel attraction at park opening
Daisy Duck Carrousel
December 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Daisy Duck and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and transports fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, attention-span, or brain problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The potential roller was voiced by Card Walker.
- Daisy Duck Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Annette Funicello used to take his cows on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.