Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Carrousel attraction at dusk
Daisy Duck Carrousel
March 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Daisy Duck and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves people of all religions
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After dowsing this attraction, transfer something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Joe Fowler originally intended for this attraction to showcase live mummies.
- The lead horse, covered with monsters, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.