Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Carrausel train during refurbishment
Cynthia Harriss Carrausel
September 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Cynthia Harriss and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and rotates young ones of all weights
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Train is closed for seasonal repainting from February 24 to September 30.
- Below this train can be found the professional guests-only Casino 66 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where milk is mandatory.
- The main horse, covered with clocks, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bar.