Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Mickey Rooney's dragonslayer-pandering photo of Cynthia Harriss Carrausel
Cynthia Harriss Carrausel
June 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Cynthia Harriss and located near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, start something less demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to visualize this attraction just a quarter hour after its closing.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Darth Vader was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to Fantasyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- Cynthia Harriss Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Ratatouille used to take his critters on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.