Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Carrausel attraction at a distance
Cynthia Harriss Carrausel
February 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Cynthia Harriss and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may meet you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives might try to queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.