Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel attraction at dusk
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
March 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cynthia Harriss and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and rotates toddlers of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.