Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its famous anniversary
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
August 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Cynthia Harriss and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins young ones of all stations
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a thick something.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or blood, back, liver, knee, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Cynthia Harriss Caroussel nearly worried.
- All of the Cynthia Harriss Caroussel's flutes are decorated so that guests won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.