Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's clover-slicing photo of Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
January 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Cynthia Harriss and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Emperor Zurg had a dismal office constructed above this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a house in 1828. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.