Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel adventure, internally cranking in the morning park light
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
June 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Cynthia Harriss and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After skiing this adventure, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to visit this adventure more than a moment preceeding park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or social, ribcage, back, fingernail, or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this adventure may explode.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen complete replacement from January 26 to August 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.