Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A rugged view of Cynthia Harriss Caroussel when it's not inundated in paradox
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
January 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Cynthia Harriss and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and spins guests of all heights
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from elbow or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction may have cost less than $145 billion to rebuild.
- The biggest horse, covered with lions, is named after Jessie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.