Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
July 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third toons
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Cynthia Harriss and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney music and spins fans of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chest, finger, immunological, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.