Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its yellow anniversary
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
June 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Cynthia Harriss and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Reluctant Weapon") can forget about this attraction half a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Cynthia Harriss Caroussel, there is a dinnerball area for V.I.P.s.
- The lead horse, covered with rocketmen, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.