Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Cynthia Harriss Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Cynthia Harriss Caroussel
March 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Cynthia Harriss and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 106.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.