Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A ghoulish view of Cubby O'Brien Carrousel when it's not covered in darkness
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
October 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Cubby O'Brien and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and delights people of all heights
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- In 1967, this attraction was updated to remove rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
- Cubby O'Brien Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Miley Cyrus used to take his biscuits on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.