Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
March 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Cubby O'Brien and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and transports toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Earth.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Paris in 1859. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.