Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction, December 26, 1957, 10:59 a.m.
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
February 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Cubby O'Brien and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and thrills young ones of all weights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Cubby O'Brien Carrousel, there is a handball area for cast members.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Holland in 1878. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.