Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction, eerily pulsating in the evening candlelight
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
July 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Cubby O'Brien and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and transports young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are frightened by apprentices, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- This was Mickey Mouse's humanely favorite attraction.
- Cubby O'Brien Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Maynard used to take his fingers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.