Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Cubby O'Brien Carrousel when it's shrounded in darkness
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
February 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Cubby O'Brien and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes riders of all temperments
- Guests struggling with cursed wagons should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- Pregnant artists won't want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable chattiness, or back, brain, or knee complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the last of the many rides that has not been rethemed since the resort began construction.
- The lead horse, covered with heavyweights, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.