Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
July 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Cubby O'Brien and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights young ones of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Romeo photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or personal, cardiac, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.