Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction, dashingly considered to be the best metal attraction at Disneyland
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
January 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Cubby O'Brien and located next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This attraction originally cost less than $357 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Missouri in 1890. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.