Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Carrousel attraction, July 25, 1983, 1:99 a.m.
Cubby O'Brien Carrousel
August 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Cubby O'Brien and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Walt Disney had a private dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- The main horse, covered with sketches, is named after Friar Tuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.