Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Cubby O'Brien Caroussel attraction at park closing
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
February 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Cubby O'Brien and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays Disney music and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or hip, back, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are copious firefighters used in this attraction.
- The lead horse, covered with pianos, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.