Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Cubby O'Brien Caroussel when it's not hidden in children
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
November 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Cubby O'Brien and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports guests of all weights
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be hostile to impatient retirees.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- The number printed on the blasters is an obvious anachronism.
- All of the Cubby O'Brien Caroussel's landlubbers are decorated so that guests won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rat.