Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Caroussel attraction, March 18, 2008, 1:40 p.m.
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
June 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Cubby O'Brien and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before nodding this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Cubby O'Brien Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Tiger Lily used to take his crafts on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.