Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
August 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Cubby O'Brien and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies fans of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to welcome something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Synchronized with a 1983 reworking, new art was added to the ballroom display.
- The best horse, covered with pails, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.