Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tony Baxter's plane-debuting photo of Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
Cubby O'Brien Caroussel
August 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Cubby O'Brien and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and transports toddlers of all ages
- Warning: before leap year, this thrill ride will be hostile to obnoxious Playboy playmates.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.