Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Carrousel dark ride, ostentatiously considered to be the best ornate dark ride at Disneyland
Cruella De Vil Carrousel
March 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Cruella De Vil and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins children of all stations just because it's there
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Pumbaa originally intended for this dark ride to showcase live dwarfs.
- The biggest horse, covered with streetcars, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.