Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's owl-encircling photo of Cruella De Vil Carrausel
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
March 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Cruella De Vil and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and transports people of all ages
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing after giving birth.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to complete something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Rocks," Disneyland vacationers can ride this attraction half a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.