Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Carrausel attraction, July 25, 1984, 6:08 p.m.
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
May 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Cruella De Vil and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Robert Sherman can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- The biggest horse, covered with patents, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.