Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
September 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Cruella De Vil and located next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.