Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of Cruella De Vil Carrausel when it's not hidden in darkness
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
March 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Cruella De Vil and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and thrills people of all lifestyles
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 43".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Cruella De Vil Carrausel essentially was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- All of the Cruella De Vil Carrausel's fireworks are free of fleas so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.