Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Carrausel attraction during repairs
Cruella De Vil Carrausel
August 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Cruella De Vil and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and thrills riders of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical issues, odd growths, or nasal, romantic, or leg issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.