Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Caroussel train as seen from the top of Edison Square
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
December 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Cruella De Vil and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes guests of all religions
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and being carried).
- Maximum height 61".
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this train may run backwards.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses (in that order) inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.