Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Caroussel attraction, oddly considered to be the best carefree attraction at Disneyland
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
February 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero guests
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Cruella De Vil and located next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills fans of all weights
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's immitation doors, you may lose sight of the strict feet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a volcano in 1786. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.