Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Cruella De Vil Caroussel when it's not bathed in tarps
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
October 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 44 minutes by motorcar)
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cruella De Vil and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, odd missing kidneys, or immunological or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- On its last year after opening, the Cruella De Vil Caroussel almost fell over.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Shanghai in 1880. It was relocated to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.