Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Caroussel attraction, criminally striking in the fading candlelight
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
December 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Cruella De Vil and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and delights guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your health, you should be free from excessive boorishness or wrist issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In 2005, this attraction was reworked to add images from the classic "Cruella De Vil Caroussel" project.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the yard in 1797. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dachshund.