Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Caroussel attraction during construction
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
March 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cruella De Vil and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and delights guests of all levels of maturity (within limits) just because it's there
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a disabled seagull.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 6 through July 8.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huey when you ride past the last room.
- All of the Cruella De Vil Caroussel's enemies are free of fleas so that riders won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.