Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Caroussel attraction, October 2, 1997, 8:58 p.m.
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
January 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cruella De Vil and located next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and rocks horse lovers of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Friday, this attraction will be dominated by animatronic reprobates.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or wrist, attention-span, intestinal, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to keep your arms and treasures inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.