Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Ludwig Von Drake
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Cruella De Vil and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to pick on your party.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from January 24 to March 17.
- In a hidden room at the tippy top of the Cruella De Vil Caroussel, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
- The lead horse, covered with cowboys, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.