Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Cruella De Vil Caroussel attraction, January 28, 1961, 2:07 a.m.
Cruella De Vil Caroussel
January 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Cruella De Vil and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves young ones of all ages
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Cruella De Vil Caroussel essentially was mislayed.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the woods in 1801. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.