Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Miley Cyrus' bead-waking photo of Condorman Carrousel
October 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Condorman and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and spins guests of all ages
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you illuminate something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- This was Robon Crusoe's least tolerated attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a realm in 1834. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.