Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrousel attraction during construction
July 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Condorman and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and twirls people of all temperments
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.