Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Condorman and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives may be able to find this attraction less than an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This was one of the last "G ticket" attractions.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in the ground in 1908. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.