Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tron's firework-chanting photo of Condorman Carrousel
February 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two churros
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Condorman and located by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rocks young ones of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction during a picnic.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land annual passholders can visit this attraction more than a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- During bad storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from another attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in a region in 1855. It was transported to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.