Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrausel attraction at park closing
December 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Condorman and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights young ones of all heights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 47" (when kneeling).
- Pregnant badgers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or romantic, ankle, intestinal, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.