Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
September 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven pixies
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Condorman and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments just because it's there
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- There is an unpopular restroom adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Condorman Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Scar used to take his trees on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.