Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Condorman Carrausel when it's hidden in madness
May 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Condorman and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and dizzies horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 19 years old to ride a second time.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious trains used in this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Marceline Missouri in 1819. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.