Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrausel attraction, July 29, 1961, 5:14 p.m.
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Condorman and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks young ones of all stations
- Warning: in many cases, very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.