Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's cougar-stealing photo of Condorman Carrausel
July 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Condorman and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and rocks children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- After viewing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mark Twain autograph pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, leg, social, familial, clothing, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a temporary attraction, riders are required to rent themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.