Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Condorman Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
February 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Condorman and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks young ones of all religions
- If you are put off by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.