Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Carrausel attraction at park closing
June 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Condorman and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 46 calories.
- Oldest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to know custom glasses.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the pal began construction.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Denmark in 1921. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.