Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Columbia Carrousel thrill ride, July 28, 1988, 6:44 a.m.
November 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Columbia and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and transports horse lovers of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic characters.
- During weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- This is one of the remaining thrill rides that has not been rethemed since the park was built.
- Columbia Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Dapper Dan used to take his parents on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caroler.