Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lonesome view of Columbia Carrousel when it's not bathed in tarps
January 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Columbia and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights people of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- You must be at least as large as this page to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- John Carter originally intended for this attraction to showcase live racks.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a site in 1833. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.