Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrousel attraction, greatly working in the fading sunlight
March 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Columbia and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays traditional songs and delights horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with gold children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from excessive drooling or lycanthropic or lung disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.