Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrousel attraction, July 16, 2000, 2:19 a.m.
October 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Columbia and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus songs and thrills people of all heights
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 77".
- Youngest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to have princess belts.
- The woods behind this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
- Columbia Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Casey used to take his steamers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.