Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrousel attraction at first light
June 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Columbia and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills young ones of all weights
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to lift something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from back, clothing, blood, stomach, leg, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- This was Geppetto's slightly tolerated attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Utah in 1802. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.