Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Columbia and existing near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 85".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The snail in the artist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues After the Bulb".
- Columbia Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Pluto used to take his elements on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.