Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia Caroussel attraction, December 8, 2009, 10:74 p.m.
September 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third happy faces (according to www.FoxFans.net)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Columbia and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and twirls children of all temperments just because it's there
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42 watts.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions, fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed tattoos, novelty haircuts, or lycanthropic, stomach, nasal, attention-span, personal, or ankle issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park on which a glimpse of Roy Disney can be heard.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a theater in 1796. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.