Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Columbia Caroussel attraction, July 31, 1984, 11:31 p.m.
July 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Columbia and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was one of the only "Z ticket" attractions.
- All of the Columbia Caroussel's rams are white so that riders won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.