Massive Lillianland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Clarabelle Cow Carrousel
April 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up (according to Roy Disney)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Clarabelle Cow and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, runny perfume, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects that may panic service animals.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Lillianland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.