Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Carrousel attraction, immensely hanging in the fading moonlight
Clarabelle Cow Carrousel
December 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter Walts
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Clarabelle Cow and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays Disney tunes and twirls horse lovers of all temperments
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imported effects.
- Ollie Johnson originally intended for this attraction to have live satellites.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Toontown in 1907. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.