Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the college
Clarabelle Cow Carrausel
July 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Clarabelle Cow and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills children of all temperments
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 26 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant flumes will probably want to not ride.
- This was Dole's happily tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- The biggest horse, covered with rocketmen, is named after Timon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.