Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Carrausel attraction at midday
Clarabelle Cow Carrausel
December 11, 1994
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Clarabelle Cow and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney music and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve toilets.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and buggies inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 10 to May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.