Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Clarabelle Cow Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Clarabelle Cow Carrausel
April 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Clarabelle Cow and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays classic songs and rocks guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Captain Hook was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- The mightiest horse, covered with tikis, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.