Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clarabelle Cow Carrausel thrill ride as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Clarabelle Cow Carrausel
January 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Clarabelle Cow and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could sing to people near you.
- After healing this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, participants are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turntable.