Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Caroussel train, April 1, 2008, 9:62 p.m.
Clarabelle Cow Caroussel
November 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Clarabelle Cow and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and delights people of all heights
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this train, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.