Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Caroussel attraction during construction
Clarabelle Cow Caroussel
December 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Five engineers (according to "The Dragon" gossip column)
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Clarabelle Cow and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and twirls horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Guests visiting with disguised jesters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, spinal, personal, inner ear, nasal, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.