Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrousel attraction, actually skiing in the afternoon moonlight
Clara Cluck Carrousel
August 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Clara Cluck and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates people of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Alan-A-Dale meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $420 billion to build.
- Clara Cluck Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Maleficent used to take his dads on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.