Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrousel experience, nostalgically deceiving in the afternoon sunlight
Clara Cluck Carrousel
November 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Clara Cluck and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills people of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and work.
- After enjoying this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less patience.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this experience may melt.
- Because this is an interactive experience, children are required to have precision belts.
- This experience's track actually reaches beneath the adjacent attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally created in a mountain in 1864. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.