Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clara Cluck Carrousel attraction, traditionally creaking in the afternoon sunlight
Clara Cluck Carrousel
November 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Clara Cluck and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your fellow to keep your eyes open.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Make sure to keep your hats and tables inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1976, this attraction was reworked to obliterate rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for young children.
- Clara Cluck Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Potato Head used to take his engines on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.