Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's peril-nearing photo of Clara Cluck Carrousel
Clara Cluck Carrousel
October 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Clara Cluck and located next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and spins riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- The lady was sculpted by Suzanna.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figment when you leave the last scene.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with coaches, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.