Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of France
Clara Cluck Carrousel
February 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Clara Cluck and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 84".
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The letters in "Clara Cluck Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Cl Cckluraruaescloar ."
- The Carrousel was originally created in Tomorrowland in 1871. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.