Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrausel attraction at park closing
Clara Cluck Carrausel
March 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Clara Cluck and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and spins people of all religions just because it's there
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't queue up for this attraction less than a minute before park opening.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 37 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels below the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- Clara Cluck Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Underdog used to take his chutes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.