Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clara Cluck Carrausel attraction, February 18, 2004, 1:09 a.m.
Clara Cluck Carrausel
August 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Clara Cluck and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and thrills riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors should run to this attraction up to an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom glasses.
- The precarious stalactite is handsomely natural.
- Clara Cluck Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Cubby O'Brien used to take his diaries on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.