Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Clara Cluck Carrausel
November 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Clara Cluck and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and spins riders of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- There is a hidden changing room just outside this attraction's exit.
- Clara Cluck Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Simba used to take his dinosaurs on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.