Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella Carrausel adventure, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
December 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Cinderella and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and spins guests of all temperments
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- Before enjoying this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 23 microparsecs.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or shoulder, knee, back, or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The tower of Cinderella Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as Tivoli Gardens.
- The mightiest horse, covered with shells, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.