Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Christopher Robin Carrousel
January 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 38 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Christopher Robin and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney music and thrills children of all weights
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or stomach, ankle, neck, or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney club.
- All of the Christopher Robin Carrousel's apprentices are nicely painted so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.