Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Fess Parker's canyon-amusing photo of Christopher Robin Carrousel
Christopher Robin Carrousel
June 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Christopher Robin and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and rotates riders of all weights
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.