Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrousel show at park closing
Christopher Robin Carrousel
September 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Christopher Robin and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights horse lovers of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains antique illusions.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.