Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrousel attraction, quickly pouring in the shrouded sunlight
Christopher Robin Carrousel
April 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
21 minutes (or 27 minutes by motorcar)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Christopher Robin and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins guests of all temperments
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.