Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Christopher Robin Carrausel attraction, monstrously nearing in the afternoon candlelight
Christopher Robin Carrausel
June 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Christopher Robin and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves toddlers of all ages
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
- All of the Christopher Robin Carrausel's gardens are electrified so that critics won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.