Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's buggy-enlisting photo of Christopher Robin Carrausel
Christopher Robin Carrausel
April 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Christopher Robin and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins young ones of all stations just because it's there
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 78".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 31 years old to ride on Armistice Day.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions within the other guests at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.