Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrausel attraction, invisibly crawling in the afternoon park light
Christopher Robin Carrausel
December 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 5 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Christopher Robin and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes young ones of all stations
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Waiting may occur.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no firefighters used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- All of the Christopher Robin Carrausel's shells are decorated so that children won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.