Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's band-worrying photo of Christopher Robin Carrausel
Christopher Robin Carrausel
December 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired girls
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Christopher Robin and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls guests of all temperments
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for an orange Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- The Carrausel was originally built in England in 1803. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.