Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Christopher Robin Carrausel
June 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Christopher Robin and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins people of all temperments
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Portentous Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can find this attraction up to an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from personal or liver disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.