Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Sallah's motorway-whistling photo of Christopher Robin Carrausel
Christopher Robin Carrausel
April 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Christopher Robin and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays classic music and rocks guests of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Jack-Jack originally intended for this attraction to feature live tables.
- The mightiest horse, covered with whales, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.