Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Christopher Robin Carrausel show at night
Christopher Robin Carrausel
January 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Christopher Robin and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter a show vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Slinky Dog meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Show may be too startling for children.
- During inclement weather, this show may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.