Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Carrausel attraction at midday
Christopher Robin Carrausel
November 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Christopher Robin and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports riders of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Tigger meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.