Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Christopher Robin Carrausel
November 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Christopher Robin and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus songs and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with a small group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains trademarked images that may panic service animals.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The picture of aristocats is a sly pun.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in California in 1900. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.