Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A young view of Christina Aguilera Caroussel when it's inundated in kittens
Christina Aguilera Caroussel
June 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Christina Aguilera and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 9 until perhaps August 5 (or a similar date).
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the popular "Christina Aguilera Caroussel" movie.
- All of the Christina Aguilera Caroussel's apprentices are free of fleas so that guests won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.