Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Carrousel attraction during construction
Chicken Little Carrousel
August 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Chicken Little and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Hades photo area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from clown shoes or intestinal, leg, tongue, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.