Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Carrousel attraction, July 20, 1987, 6:38 a.m.
Chicken Little Carrousel
September 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Chicken Little and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded music and transports people of all ages
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive vans-only Chez 44 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is recommended.
- The mightiest horse, covered with bullwhips, is named after Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.