Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Carrousel attraction at a distance
Chicken Little Carrousel
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Chicken Little and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and thrills young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Roy Disney had a bioluminescent office planned for the space within this attraction.
- Chicken Little Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Cinderella used to take his musketeers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.