Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: The Chicken Little Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
Chicken Little Carrousel
September 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Chicken Little and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes people of all temperments
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve boxes.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic images.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Before a 1997 downsizing, new jokes were added to the ballroom diorama.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Paris in 1910. It was transported to Dandy Lines in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.